Monday, September 12, 2011

My Girl...Tay!

Tay went to the dentist for the first time today. I had my teeth cleaned first and she thoroughly enjoyed watching; they even let her push the button to take my x-rays! She was a little nervous at first, but let the dentist check her teeth and even sat still long enough for them to polish her teeth. Of course it helped that Dora was playing on those glasses!!

Tay also had another first this summer...her first official hair cut. We were visiting my parents in Casper when I went to get my hair cut, and Grandma was nice enough to offer to get Tay's hair cut also. She talked about her hair cut for at least a week!
She loved playing with Grandma in Great-Grandpa's hammock.
This is Tay with her friend Brooklynn at 7 peaks. Taylor became quite the fish this summer and still asks to go to the pool even though it is closed for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment