Saturday, October 1, 2011

Conference Weekend

This is Taylor paying very close attention (the headphones did help) during the Saturday morning session of conference...
Too bad that it was Dora that had her so raptured!! Oh well, it allowed Rob and I to enjoy the session!!
One night I didn't have any clean pajamas for Jordan and so I got out Taylor's halloween pj's from last year. (we're not going to comment on how at 8 months Jordan already fits into 18 month pjs!) Well, since Taylor saw them again she has REALLY wanted to wear them even though they are a little small. So when I saw this pair at Walmart, I could not resist! Now my girls match and Tay is a little happier...not that you can tell from the picture. Jordan was ready for bed when I was trying to take the picture and had had enough! I'll have to get a better one later.

2 comments:

  1. aw. . Halloween jammies are the best!! I love you Matney! Your girls are getting so big!!! And I can't help but LOVE that Taylor is watching Dora so you and Rob could watch Conference!!! And yay for a temple in Wyoming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow 18 month clothes already!

    ReplyDelete