Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Solar Eclipse with Grandpa and Grandma Jorgensen

I am glad that Rob's parents are on top of things or we would have totally missed the eclipse!!!  Right after church on Sunday, we headed over to Rob's parents and headed as far south as we could stomach to drive and still come back home that night!!  We ended up on top of a mountain above Fairview, UT.  


Jordie's #1 concern was dinner!   No surprise there!! 


Grandma had to finish up an assignment for her master's class.


We had an awesome view of this little valley!


Dinner!!


Definitely the highlight of dinner....


CHEETOS!!!


Contemplating the universe!!



And more eating...


The girls where nice enough to pose for me today!!  They were playing peek-a-boo with Tay's blanket!


I love that they totally think that they are hiding!!


Tay got new shoes today and she informed me on the way home that she can now exercise and play basketball like mommy!  I asked why and she informed me that she now had exercising shoes!! :)

1 comment: