Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dance

I signed Taylor up for a dance class offered at the rec center months ago and it finally started this last week.  Taylor was sooooooooooo excited to go, but was a little hesitant to go into the class.  Before class she told me that she didn't want me to stay and watch, but that story changed quickly when we got there.  Unfortunately, the room that they have the class in is not big enough for spectators so I can't stay and watch. I tried bribing her with ice cream and everything else under the sun, but I finally had to gently push her into the room as the teacher shut the door!  I watched through the window for a few minutes and within a couple she had forgotten all about me!!  This is the best picture that I got, pathetic I know, but here is Tay's first day of dance!

Oh and the first thing out of her mouth when Jordie and I came to get her..."Are we going to get ice cream??"  So of course we got ice cream cones and as you can see, Jordan thoroughly enjoyed hers!



1 comment: