Thursday, July 2, 2009

I finally gave in!!

After talking to my friend Wendy and hearing about everyone who is blogging...I decided to give in and join the club. Besides, I'm horrible at journal writing and this will help Taylor have some sort of idea what was going on when she was a baby! Here are some pics of our recent trip to Utah Lake...



Isn't she so dang cute?!?!?! She slept the whole time!
I actually had to try and rouse her to get her to eat!!

I was hungry and it looked like a good plate! :)


Taking a mid-afternoon nap with Daddy...well Daddy is sleeping!

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you gave in! now i can see you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love it!! I am so glad you were convinced:) But I will warn you, it is super addicting!! What a cute girl--that life jacket is almost bigger than she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog. How fun. Taylor is sooo cute. I hope you come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete