Monday, September 28, 2009

Hobble Creek

Gotta love camping in the fall! We headed up Hobble Creek Canyon with some friends for a quick overnight camping trip. We drove for about an hour to get up past all the crowded campgrounds...and oh boy was it worth it!! The guys got the tents up just before dark and we pigged out on some 7 layer dip, burgers, and brats.

As you can see...it was pretty chilly. The fire kept us fairly warm in the evening and morning. I tend to freeze, even in July, so I worry about Tay being warm enough...So this is how I got her ready for bed...

We started with her long sleeve onsie and sweat pants...oh and of course socks and booties. Oh and mittens. Then we put her in her normal footed sleeper. Next, I put her little hoodie on and another pair of mittens. Then came the sleep sack and hat. Finally I put her in the sleeping bag and topped it off with a blanket...do you think she slept warm?!?! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture...it makes you guys look homeless ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of your precious baby all bundled up!!! SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which had more layers- the yummy dip you ate or your cute daughter!

    ReplyDelete