Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Hiker


Taylor has been hiking up a storm...or at least enjoying the ride. Angie and I hike the Y the other day. I had forgotten just how uphill that hike is. (as you can tell from my face!!) But we made it and it prepared me well for Silver Lake.



Mom and Dad were here for the weekend and Mom braved the hike with us. Dad wasn't feeling well, so he stayed at home! I had seen pictures of the lake and was excited to see this pristine blue mountain lake...you can kind of tell from the picture that the lake wasn't exactly that!! Oh well, maybe next year!

4 comments:

  1. Matney, what a FUN outing!! So proud of your little hiker skills!! Teaching your little girl right for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Im impressed you carried her all the way! I couldn't do the hike I went on WITHOUT a baby... well I did have a little peanut inside of me but thats different. :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So even though you gave this address to Catelyn, I don't care, I'm looking. Get over it ;D

    PS: this is Kira from school.

    ReplyDelete