Sunday, September 8, 2013

August

We left Utah and headed for Wyoming for another week and a half.  Uncle Bill, Aunt Paige, and Cousin Aspen were already at Grandpa and Grandma Smathers' house.  Taylor and Jordan were soooo excited to see her.  They wanted to do everything together...even bath time.

Paige and I went to get our hair cut and while we were gone we got text messages with some of these pictures. Grandma Smathers decided painting would be fun!!



I think Grandma got the brunt of it!!


 Sunday night, the Rowleys arrived and it was a packed house and the kids were in 7th heaven.  I love this picture.  It reminds me of playing with my cousins when I was younger!

Monday afternoon, we headed up the mountain for the Comin Family Reunion.  This is my Mom's side of the family.  My Grandparents, their children (including my mom), and all of my cousins and their families.  There were almost 100 of us total.

The highlight of the reunion, besides just being together, for most of the younger kids is the zip-line.  Taylor was brave this year and went with her cousin Brynli.

I am still a child at heart and had to convince her to take a turn with me so that I could feel better about taking a ride!!

Chilling at the zip-line with Gramps.


Tay and Brynie

Here is my Uncle and m 86 year old Grandpa taking a ride on the zip-line!!  I love this!  I will always remember my Grandpa repelling with us, playing softball, and every other crazy thing that we did!!  I hope I am just like him!

Uncle Ben kept the kids entertained!

Here are our 3 almost twin cousins!  From left to right, Matthew, Pierce, and Sawyer.  Matthew and Pierce were actually born on the same day and Sawyer came almost exactly 1 month later.

Moms and babies!

The family just keeps growing!!  Here are almost all of us...we were just missing Uncle Tyler who was serving on his mission.

 After a fun packed 3 weeks...this is how we all felt as we got back in the car for a 2 day drive....2 LONG days!!  But we enjoyed our trip and will cherish the memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment