Sunday, September 8, 2013

Labor Day and the Beginning of School

The Rowleys came down for some Labor Day fun...well really Nick came to help Rob start framing our basement but that doesn't make for exciting pictures.  Chase and Jordan played dress-ups and loved every moment of it. (The dads were in the basement working away.)  Tiffany told Chance that he looked very nice, calling him Snow White.  He replied, "Mom, I not Snow White, I am a Princess!!"  

They even explored the yard in their dresses!

A storm interrupted the slip-and-sliding time and so everyone decided that they should get in my tub with their swim suits on!  

A picture of the progress on the basement!  I am so excited!!

There was an annoying wall in the middle of the girls bathroom with a door and so we decided to take the wall out and use the door in the basement.  I love how it opens up the girls' bathroom.

I can't believe that my little baby is already 4 years old!  I decided to do a joy school with some women in our Stake.  Taylor was a little disappointed to not be going to a "school," but quickly forgot that after the 1st day! 


Had to include this one!  

Oh and I should mention.  Rob started his MBA at the University of Louisville.  I should have gotten a picture of his first day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment